2UP Games Limited
At 2UP Games, we make co-op mobile games for a massive audience.
Our mission is to bring the joy of cooperation to hundreds-of-millions of players every day. Our games are great to play with strangers. They’re even better with family and friends.
We’re a remote-first studio, backed by Supercell. You get the adventure of a startup, but with the security of being funded by the biggest names in mobile games. Are you ready for more autonomy, rewards, and opportunity for mastery? Are you raring to make something special with a small team? Read on...
Sneak Peek of Upcoming Role
In 2021 we will be looking for a Senior Unity Developer to join our team. We will post full details when we commence hiring for this role. Here's a quick peek at the requirements:
- At least five years experience developing games
- Ability to get stuck in and solve any problem
- Love collaborating with artists, designers, and other developers
- Excitement and belief in connecting the world through co-op games
About Founding Employees
You’ll be a founding employee. What does this mean?
- You get excited about bringing people together through co-op games.
- You may not know much about co-op (yet!), but you are pumped by the challenge of making co-op work on mobile.
- You’ll model and improve our employee values. Have a look at them and see if that’s something that sits right with you.
- You’ll be invested in improving your studio. And you’ll want to share the upside when things go right for the company – ask us for more info on equity options.
- You’ll help us figure out remote working. So far, so good. But we don’t stop at “good”. We want this to be the place where we do the best work of our careers. How can you help?
- You’ll see boring health and safety statements and raise a wry smile. But seriously, please do take care of your home office environment. You’ll get a budget to ensure you have great gear. Use it, align it, and your body will thank you for it in your retirement. Any questions, just ask.
About Working Hours
We want the team to be happy and productive for the long haul. We balance a sensible baseline with the occasional need to push hard.
- Baseline of 40 hours per week.
- Some flexibility when you work the hours within a week.
- Occasional surges around milestone releases.
Can't wait for us to post the full job? Interested in finding out more? Drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CV and why you’re interested in the job.